missing files

Mar 11, 2008 at 12:57 AM
Edited Mar 11, 2008 at 12:59 AM
just updated to revision 16658 (according to tortoise)

error CS1504: Source file 'J:\Code\CodePlex\SvnBridge\SvnBridgeLibrary\Infrastructure\CircuitBreaker.cs' could not be opened ('The system cannot find the file specified. ')
error CS1504: Source file 'J:\Code\CodePlex\SvnBridge\SvnBridgeLibrary\Interfaces\IItemLoaderManager.cs' could not be opened ('The system cannot find the file specified. ')
error CS1504: Source file 'J:\Code\CodePlex\SvnBridge\SvnBridgeLibrary\SourceControl\ISourceControlUtility.cs' could not be opened ('The system cannot find the file specified. ')
error CS1504: Source file 'J:\Code\CodePlex\SvnBridge\SvnBridgeLibrary\Infrastructure\ItemLoader.cs' could not be opened ('The system cannot find the file specified. ')
error CS1504: Source file 'J:\Code\CodePlex\SvnBridge\SvnBridgeLibrary\Infrastructure\ConsoleLogger.cs' could not be opened ('The system cannot find the file specified. ')
error CS1504: Source file 'J:\Code\CodePlex\SvnBridge\SvnBridgeLibrary\Infrastructure\ItemLoaderManager.cs' could not be opened ('The system cannot find the file specified. ')
error CS1504: Source file 'J:\Code\CodePlex\SvnBridge\SvnBridgeLibrary\Infrastructure\CircuitTrippedException.cs' could not be opened ('The system cannot find the file specified. ')
error CS1504: Source file 'J:\Code\CodePlex\SvnBridge\SvnBridgeLibrary\Infrastructure\ILogger.cs' could not be opened ('The system cannot find the file specified. ')
error CS1504: Source file 'J:\Code\CodePlex\SvnBridge\SvnBridgeLibrary\SourceControl\ICredentialsProvider.cs' could not be opened ('The system cannot find the file specified. ')

they dont show up on an online browse either
http://www.codeplex.com/SvnBridge/SourceControl/DirectoryView.aspx?SourcePath=%24%2fSvnBridge%2fSvnBridgeLibrary%2fInfrastructure&changeSetId=16647
Mar 11, 2008 at 7:34 AM
Simon,
Can you try a fresh checkout of 16659 (do not use the 16670 revision, it is not stable)?
I moved some of the files around, but I am pretty sure that I committed them and the project file