200 OK problem?

Jun 18, 2009 at 8:15 PM
Edited Jun 18, 2009 at 8:17 PM

I've been using SvnBridge server for access to our TFS version control as part of our automated build process successfully for over a month now. Now, in the past couple of days, I've randomly started seeing the following error when attempting to access/check out:

svn: REPORT of '/!svn/vcc/default': 200 OK (http://my.teamsystem.server.com:8081)

Anybody happen to know what might be causing this problem? Our build server is out of commission until I can figure this out, so some help would be greatly appreciated. I've checked the event log and the IIS logs and am not seeing anything that looks unusual. What is causing this error? Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

Jun 18, 2009 at 9:22 PM

What build server are you using?  Is there anything in the SvnBridge log folder?

Jun 18, 2009 at 9:25 PM

CruiseControl.NET, and yes, there are errors in the log folder. I had completely forgotten that was there. Thank you. I'll check these logs and see if I can figure out what's going on.

Jun 18, 2009 at 9:32 PM

Here's the error message that I've been seeing today. Not sure what might be causing it. Anyone have any ideas?

Exception:

System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'CodePlex.TfsLibrary.ObjectModel.SourceItem' to type 'SvnBridge.SourceControl.RenamedSourceItem'.

at SvnBridge.Handlers.ReportHandler.LogReport(TFSSourceControlProvider sourceControlProvider, LogReportData logreport, String path, TextWriter output)

at SvnBridge.Handlers.ReportHandler.Handle(IHttpContext context, TFSSourceControlProvider sourceControlProvider)

at SvnBridge.Handlers.RequestHandlerBase.Handle(IHttpContext context, IPathParser pathParser, NetworkCredential credentials)

at SvnBridge.Net.HttpContextDispatcher.Dispatch(IHttpContext connection)

at SvnBridgeServer.SvnBridgeHttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)

Stack Trace:

at SvnBridge.Handlers.ReportHandler.LogReport(TFSSourceControlProvider sourceControlProvider, LogReportData logreport, String path, TextWriter output)

at SvnBridge.Handlers.ReportHandler.Handle(IHttpContext context, TFSSourceControlProvider sourceControlProvider)

at SvnBridge.Handlers.RequestHandlerBase.Handle(IHttpContext context, IPathParser pathParser, NetworkCredential credentials)

at SvnBridge.Net.HttpContextDispatcher.Dispatch(IHttpContext connection)

at SvnBridgeServer.SvnBridgeHttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)

Jun 19, 2009 at 9:40 PM

Anyone? I have no idea whats causing this problem, and I really need to get our builds fixed.

Aug 24, 2009 at 2:58 PM

I am having this same problem attempting to commit a large refactoring of changes to my CodePlex project using TortoiseSVN.  My hunch is the problem is related to the SVN rename command.  Anyone else seeing this problem?