Not So Great :(

Aug 14, 2014 at 3:04 PM
I created an account just to warn everyone about this project. I set this up on Windows Server 2012 R2 and never got it working using Digest Authentication. Only Basic with .net Impersonation worked for some reason. Once the credentials were passed through I could browse the TFS repository via a webpage and browse to check out an item via Tortoise SVN but it was horribly slow and I never successfully got a project out of TFS. Looking at the server the IIS worker process would spike to 100% CPU and memory usage would go from just a few hundred megabytes to almost a one gigabyte. Reading other peoples issues the project was never fully completed or tested and should not be listed as stable. No offense to the developers, but there are way too many issues for this to be stable.

I am guessing that MS funded this project to make CodePlex appear to be more non-MS ecosystem friendly, but never dedicated enough resources to the project.
Oct 30, 2015 at 4:05 PM
Hi,

I'm sorry to hear of your pain (and I can definitely relate to it!).

Let me just announce the following potential remedy:

I just released a strongly improved version, roughly based on the very helpful contents of the TFS web service protocol commit within SvnBridge2.

See Announce: SvnBridge: new version (strongly improved).