Checking Committing work under user account

Feb 16, 2012 at 9:35 PM
Edited Feb 17, 2012 at 1:21 AM

I have setup successfully SVNBridge connecting to our TFS Server.  My only issue is now the file that are committed show the IIS Indentity under which the application pool is running under. :(

i.e If I change the App pool indentity to Network service then the committed changes show the user Network service.  Not ideal.  If I changethe app pool to use a specific account then all commits are checked in under this account.  Is there something I am doing wrong?  TO have committs show under the account the user is running under?

PS: The user does need to log into SVNBridge using theri own credentials. i.e they are prompted for their username and password.

I have also found that the user once logged in can see ALL the projects in TFS which they do not have access to.  My assumption then is the SVNBridge is using the App pool account?

Feb 17, 2012 at 2:25 AM

I may have resovled this, which setting I am unsure.  I changed the following in the advanced setting for the App pool which the SVNBridge is running under

1)  The App pool I changed to Network service

2)  Load User Profile I changed to True

3)  Also enabled ASP.NET impersonation to True.

1, 2 or all 3 of them have fixed my problem.  So I can now see who checked the work in etc. Just need to now test their access rights are retained.