Anyone else have problems updating right after a commit?

Jul 15, 2008 at 1:24 AM
First, many, many thanks to the entire SvnBridge team. It is what made hosting my project in CodePlex a viable option.

When I commit a new file to my CodePlex project using SvnBridge, I always get 'Failed to add file XYZ.cs': object of the same name already exists.

This is using the latest release. Does anyone else run into this? I would have posted it in Issue Tracker, but I'm leaning towards some kind of user error on my part.

If it matters, I use TortoiseSVN to connect and have it at default settings but for changing '.svn' folders to '_svn' folders.

Thanks again,
-SPP
Jul 15, 2008 at 7:55 AM
I haven't heard of any other reports of this problem.  When you say latest release, do you mean the V2 or the latest release from the source code?

One thing to try, is get a fresh checkout but make sure to use the exact case for your project name (i.e. http://localhost:8081/tfs02.codeplex.com/GameFlySpy).  Let me know if that helps.
Jul 15, 2008 at 5:21 PM
Latest release meaning v2.

I'll start using proper caps from now on, and will revive this thread if it pops up again. Many thanks for the quick response,
-SPP
Jul 17, 2008 at 1:19 PM
had same problem with newest version;
update of some files worked
but then it did not work again - lasting for minutes and with
an exception;

Karl

Aug 6, 2008 at 2:38 AM
jwanagel - Just wanted to drop a line and say I finally had the opportunity to test your suggestion, and it seems to do the trick.

Thanks again for the assist.
-SPP