Null object reference

Jul 1, 2008 at 1:19 AM
I was using svnbridge the past few days to check in and out code. Everything was working fine until about yesterday. Now on one my projects (Tree Surgeon) I can't commit no matter what I do (Haven't check the other projects).

Here's the error I get in TortoiseSVN:

Modified: D:\Development\Projects\CodePlex\treesurgeon\src\Core\Resources\Templates\2003\Sapling.build.mbunit.vm 
Error: Commit failed (details follow): 
Error: CHECKOUT of '/tfs02.codeplex.com/!svn/ver/12934/treesurgeon/src/Core/Resources/Templates/2003/Sapling.build.mbunit.vm': 500 InternalServerError (http://localhost:8081) 

In svnbridge I get this error:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at SvnBridge.Handlers.CheckOutHandler.CheckOut(ISourceControlProvider sourceControlProvider, CheckoutData request, String path)
   at SvnBridge.Handlers.CheckOutHandler.Handle(IHttpContext context, ISourceControlProvider sourceControlProvider)
   at SvnBridge.Handlers.HttpContextHandlerBase.Handle(IHttpContext context, IPathParser pathParser)
   at SvnBridge.Net.HttpContextDispatcher.Dispatch(IHttpContext connection)
   at SvnBridge.Net.Listener.Process(TcpClient tcpClient)
   at SvnBridge.Net.Listener.Accept(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
Jul 1, 2008 at 8:40 PM
Sorry about the trouble, a couple questions:

- Are you using the v2 release of SvnBridge or the latest source code?
- Can you try it again with a fresh checkout (i.e. to check if somehow your client side state get out of whack)