Nice work

Jul 17, 2007 at 10:04 PM
Edited Jul 29, 2007 at 5:51 PM
I've been using the SvnBridge almost every day since it's release, and I would like to tell you how please I am with its design and performance. I especially like the updates that have been regular since inception - the quality has improved considerably. I'm sure I will be completely satisfied once the next version appears, and this is run on the server.

I'm impressed you took on this project and more impressed with the work you've all done. Thanks!
Jul 27, 2007 at 11:56 PM
Thanks for the compliment! We definitely appreciate your trying it out and giving feedback while we're working to finish it.
Jul 29, 2007 at 9:05 AM
I did not want to install the TFS Explorer so I was using the Team Prise Explorer. I found that it was not providing enough flexibility, working offline is almost impossible.
The SvnBridge allows me to work in the way I like it, I work most off the time offline, I can easily compare my changes against my local baseline and when the code is ready I just need to connect the bridge to commit my changes. Very straight forward, as it should be.
Great job, thanks.